Family Relocation Project Summary
Grants Up to $50,000
We are eager to move additional Jewish families to Dothan, Alabama. To achieve this objective, we offer financial assistance up to $50,000 per family.
- We seek Jewish families who intend to move to, and remain in, Dothan for years to come.
- We will carefully evaluate candidate families so that we bring to Dothan those who have the best opportunity for success.
- Grants are available, for those who qualify, up to $50,000 in the following general categories (and maximum amounts):
- Relocation – moving and resettling ($7,500)
- Housing – primary residence ($7,500)
- Temple Emanu-El membership ($1,400)
- Small business seed money ($15,000)
- Children’s private secular K-12 education ($7,500)
- Pass background and credit checks
- Submit written personal and Rabbinic references
- Participate in an in-home visit and a visit to Dothan to meet your new community prior to relocating.
- JCS is not equipped to relocate families who are not citizens of and/or who reside outside of the USA.
Interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity?
Click here to learn more about our Family Relocation Project