We are keenly aware that information about our area's employment opportunities is key to your family moving to Dothan.
Excellent local jobs are available especially in government/aviation, education, non-profits, finance, healthcare, hospitality/tourism, manufacturing, and technology.
Here's several "hot jobs" currently under recruitment.Client Service Coordinator Banfield Pet Hospital
Dean of Workforce Development Chipola College
Attorney ($107,434) Fort Rucker (Civilian)
Assistant Dean for Faculty Enrichment AL College of Osteopathic Medicine
Tech Support Analyst - Help Desk Southeast AL Medical Center
New Aviation Employer Hiring Several Hundred Employees ! Commercial Jet
And, for immediate one-click access to the area's sixty-two largest employers' job postings web pages, Click here.
Synagogue Celebrates "Religious School Shabbat"
Dothan Synagogue Opens Its Doors For "Neighbor Night"
Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine (ACOM)
For more information, or to apply for this scholarship, please visit either the:•
Southeast Alabama Medical Foundationat:
samcfoundation.org or the
Shalom to Jewish families who are responding to our advertisement in Reform Judaism Magazine !
Family Relocation Project Summary
Grants Up to $50,000
We are eager to move at least twenty Jewish families to Dothan Alabama by 2016. To achieve this objective, we offer financial assistance up to $50,000 per family.
- We seek Jewish families who intend to move to, and remain in, Dothan for at least five years.
- We will carefully evaluate candidate families so that we bring to Dothan those who have the best opportunity for success.
- Grants are available, for those who qualify, up to $50,000 in the following general categories (and maximum amounts):
- Relocation - moving and resettling ($7,500)
- Housing - primary residence ($7,500)
- Temple Emanu-El membership ($1,000)
- Repaying outstanding educational loans ($15,000)
- Small business seed money ($15,000)
- Children's private secular K-12 education ($7,500)
- Other outstanding financial obligations ($7,500)
- Pass background and credit checks
- Submit written personal and Rabbinic references
- Host an in-home visit at your current residence
- Travel to Dothan to meet your new community
Interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity?
Our work is driven by the core values of areivut (assuming responsibility for our fellow Jews) and chased (performing acts of loving kindness).
We are guided by a deep devotion to Judaism and a profound commitment to fulfill the Biblical imperative of tikkun olam (repairing the world).